Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer on the shop

The best indoor thermometer that I've owned is indeed the Atomic Wall Clock and Indoor Thermometer sold by Radio Shack. I've owned one for years and can attest to its durability, reliability and accuracy. The one sold today is exactly the same as the one that I purchased two years ago and I intend to buy an additional one this Christmas as a gift. I use mine in the kitchen so that I can monitor how hot it gets as I use the oven and stove while cooking.

Aside from the thorough time and temperature features, this thermometer synchs automatically to the U.S. Atomic Clock so that the time is always correct, offers a calendar option so that you can remember what date and day of the week it is, allows you to display time in either a 12 or 24-hour format and has a folding stand so that you can also use it as a desk clock if you'd prefer to not hang it on your wall. While it may not the most arresting thermometer/clock, it does exactly what you ask of it. It's silver in color and rectangular in shape and is a bit larger than the size of a thorough sheet of paper. It's not particularly popular ,favorite but it doesn't look bad with all of my stainless steel appliances. The display is large and clear so that it can be seen and read from across the room. I wear heavy healthful lenses and even weak old eyes like mine have no problem reading the display. It is powered by two Aa batteries and battery life is excellent.

Stainless Steel Refrigerator

In the event that the batteries die, the unit is easy to reset to your preferences. Programming the thermometer back to your favorite calendar display and hour format is quite straightforward and simple, and I was able to reset my unit without having to scour the house for the user's manual. The price is perhaps its best highlight these days, however. The Atomic Wall Clock and Indoor Thermometer come in at just under . Other models with similar features tend to cost a bit more, and while I attribute that to brand name, I find that the Radio Shack model is perfectly capable and dependable. For you could probably find a more chic-looking model, but I say form over function. For those of us feeling the budget crunch, the lower price is just the ticket.

If order online, you can added lower your cost by having the thermometer shipped to your local store and picking it up, and I normally find Radio Shack coupons in the Sunday paper or online. The builder offers a 90 day warranty on both parts and labor. In my palpate with the manufacturer, they've always made good on warranty issues, and having a high degree of trust in the builder keep of this item just sweetens the pot even more!

The Best Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer on the shop

french door refrigerators

No comments:

Post a Comment